The Next audiometer combines the ease of touchscreen operation with powerful analysis to keep up with the latest OSHA compliance mandates. Just touch the screen and Next will take control to deliver a valid audiogram.
The integrated thermal printer gives you the results you need and is exceptionally user-friendly with “goofproof” paper loading.
The included USB flash drive lets you back up your data away from the audiometer to ensure data integrity. Next can also connect to your company’s network to efficiently store audiogram data in a single network location, ensuring that you are always working with the latest data, and saving your resources for where they matter most.
- Easy-to-use color touchscreen operation
- Test and error instructions in sixteen languages delivered through headset
- Ample data storage and user-defined data fields
- Great-looking printouts
- Exceptionally easy paper loading
- Back up and synchronize data using included USB flash disk
- Clearly identifies OSHA recordable hearing loss
- Easily operates with leading hearing conservation databases